First Time Subscribers:• ASE is offering all FIRST-TIME paid subscribers a free 12-month extension to all CURRENT eligible certifications at the time of the initial paid subscription. Then, after you earn 8 credits in an eligible certification area, that certification will be extended an additional year.
• Try it before you buy it. Sign up for a free 3-day trial. After your free trial has ended, purchase an annual subscription at $48/year for any or all the automobile series (A1-A9) certifications. The $48 price is the same whether you are certified in one area or all nine.
• Are your certifications expired? No problem. You can use the ASE Renewal App to reactivate your expired certifications. Once you earn your 8 credits per area, we will make your certification current once again. Please see the FAQs for more information.
To get started, follow these 3 easy steps:• STEP 1: Sign up for a free 3-day trial.
• STEP 2: Purchase a subscription through your myASE portal by clicking on Renewal App Subscription. NOTE: You have the option to turn on auto-renew so you never have to worry about keeping your subscription current again!
• STEP 3: Log in HERE or download the ASE Renewal App from the App Store or Play Store and sign in with your app account credentials to answer questions on your tablet or phone. NOTE: You must have an active account (trial or paid subscription) to use the ASE Renewal mobile app.
To Resubscribe:• Log in to your myASE portal and click on Renewal App Subscription.
• When you resubscribe, you have the option to turn on auto-renew so you never have to worry about keeping your subscription current again!
• Continue to answer questions on PC, tablet, or phone.
For Employers:• Log in to your myASE portal and click on Renewal App Subscription.
• When you subscribe or resubscribe your employees, you have the option to turn on auto-renew so you never have to worry about keeping your subscriptions current again!
• All employees attached to your account will be listed but only those who have previously passed an A-series test will be eligible to have the app purchased for them by clicking the corresponding box. Do you have a large number of technicians? Here are some features to help:
•Search by name
•Ability to hide the names of those techs that have never passed an A-series tests (Hide Ineligible Technicians)
•Ability to hide technicians who are already subscribed to the app (Hide Technicians with Active Subscriptions)
•The ability to auto-renew is only available on the checkout screen, at the bottom.
• Employees can continue to answer questions on PC, tablet, or phone.