First Time subscribers:• First-time, currently certified subscribers: You will get an initial 1-year extension with your first paid subscription to the ASE Renewal App. Then, after you earn 8 credits per area, you will earn an additional year.
• Try it before you buy it. Sign up for a free 3-day trial. After your free trial has ended, purchase an annual subscription at $48/year for any or all the automobile series (A1-A9) certifications. The $48 price is the same whether you are certified in one area or all nine.
• Are your certifications expired? No problem. You can use the ASE Renewal App to reactivate your expired certifications. Once you earn your 8 credits per area, we will make your certification current once again. Please see the FAQs for more information.
To get started, follow these 3 easy steps:• STEP 1: Sign up for a free 3-day trial.
• STEP 2: Purchase a subscription through your myASE portal by clicking on Renewal App Subscription. NOTE: You have the option to turn on auto-renew so you never have to worry about keeping your subscription current again!
• STEP 3: Download the ASE Renewal App from the App Store or Play Store and sign in with your app account credentials to answer questions on PC, tablet, or phone. NOTE: You must have an active account (trial or paid subscription) to use the mobile apps.
To Resubscribe:• Log in to your myASE portal and click on Renewal App Subscription.
• When you resubscribe, you have the option to turn on auto-renew so you never have to worry about keeping your subscription current again!
• Continue to answer questions on PC, tablet, or phone.
For Employers• Log in to your myASE portal and click on Renewal App Subscription.
• When you subscribe or resubscribe your employees, you have the option to turn on auto-renew so you never have to worry about keeping your subscriptions current again!
• All employees attached to your account will be listed but only those who have previously passed an A-series test will be eligible to have the app purchased for them by clicking the corresponding box. Do you have a large number of technicians? Here are some features to help:
•Search by name
•Ability to hide the names of those techs that have never passed an A-series tests (Hide Ineligible Technicians)
•Ability to hide technicians who are already subscribed to the app (Hide Technicians with Active Subscriptions)
•The ability to auto-renew is only available on the checkout screen, at the bottom.
• Employees can continue to answer questions on PC, tablet, or phone.